Using this essential oil blend will bring the gift aspects forward and help heal the shadow aspects of the Ether. This blends also invokes the archetypes listed below allowing you to work with their energy freely and with ease.
This entire energy complex is birthed from Ether
This specific combination, 'paints' the archetypal
This Egyptian Goddess is personified as the deity who set the order of the Universe from chaos at the moment of creation, and continuously prevented the universe from returning to chaos. One can understand her energy as creating form from creative chaos (the gap, void, formless primordial matter, pure potential) and holding that particular form, until you are ready to allow it to dissolve and move into your next cycle.
pure potential - matter and energy giving rise to form
and the Qualia of wisdom, truth & expression.
Sanskrit Name - Akasha
Location - Throat
Chakra Correlation - Vishuddha (inner muse/5)
Color - Black
Sacred Geometry - Oval
Sacred Syllable - Ham
"We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust." – Rumi
Ether is everything and nothing – All into One. Ether holds the following gifts:
- Expansive and divine; one’s inner muse. It opens one to spiritual gifts such as clairvoyance, clairaudience and being a clear channel—all information beyond the rational mind.
- Teaches and promotes the highest expression of Self, understanding truth, and expressing that personal understanding as a lifestyle; true creativity.
- Understanding gestalts and working with symbolism, myth, and subtle information.
- Good communication skills and expressing clearly what one means and feels, the ability to really hear what others say, including what is left unsaid.
Too little ether
- Feeling contracted and immutable.
- Lacking spiritual connection and the ability to transcend the physical world.
- Difficulty recognizing and expressing one’s own truth.
- Difficulty with communication: hearing what others are saying or saying what you mean.
Too much ether:
- Feeling spaced out and disoriented, afraid of being alone or lost.
Constituents: Essential oils - lavender, star anise, peppermint. Vibrational essences of Egyptian sand & lapis lazuli, in a coconut and rose hip base oil blend.
To use: Gently roll in your hands calling to mind the aspect of this blend you would like to work with, then anoint your body (the heart, hollow of throat and wrists) to invoke any of the vibrations listed above.