We currently offer these collections of personal use products:
• Tattvas Essential Oils
Our Tattvas line is a collection of neat essential oils (meaning not diluted in a base oil) that allows one a direct gateway to working with the elemental, animal and deity archetypes that are specific to each essential oil. The elements allow one to directly impact our chakral system and dosha's. *See the Tattvas Collection and Elemental Signature pages for vibrational specifics
• Primal Elements Collection
These are misters that are a combination of charged water, essential oils and vibrational essenes. Each mister invokes a Deity and Animal Archetype as well as specific Qualia that are produced due to a specific element. *See the Primal Elements and Elemental Signatures pages for vibrational specifics.
• The Pure Collection
A collection of misters that are made from essential oils and gem elixers that are designed to affect ones physical environment as dynamic antiseptics and disinfectants. Although, in keeping with our larger philosophy, these misters clear inharmonic energy and support various positive states, deemed important in more clinical settings. This collection has been very popular with nurses, hospice, healers, therapists and yoga studios. *See Pure Collection page for specific actions.
• Chakra Mister Collection
We have seven major chakras or energy centers running along the axis of ones spine, each chakra governs a specific aspect of your life. Each mister is formulated using ayurvedic ideology to balance each center, bringing the gift aspects forward and shifting the shadow aspects into a harmonious state. As you read each explanation know that not all aspects may apply to you personally. Look for the energy that is current in your life and use the chakra mister that applies with intent to engage your deep reality and blossom into all that you are intended to be!
• Whispering Winds Vibrational Essences
Taking a vibrational essence is an invitation to the healing process. Vibrational essences contain the life-force energy released from the object being used, and they have no scent at all. As best understood, these are “vibrational” substances which effect a resonance or sympathetic vibration within our being, inducing a gentle change in attitude, consciousness, and/or physical being. Using methods discovered by Dr. Edward Bach of England during the 1930s and by aboriginal peoples in the far more distant past, the flowers and other plants release their energy, or “vibration,” into water. Our vibration is then stabilized in a matrix of Elder Flower and tastes like sunshine, happiness and positive expectations!
• Base Oils
We offer a beautiful line of fatty base oils perfect for blending essential oils in. We highlight not only their physical properties but highlight each oils energetic signature, allowing you to mindfully create the most dynamic, potent blends possible.
The Divine Archetypes system and collection of products provide a range of benefits and engage one in the following ways:
• They harmonize and follow the Tattvic energy pattern. In Tantric thought Tattvas are the elements or vibrations - that create our reality and maintain it. Since all things in creation are either singularly or in combination created from the tattvas, when we identify what plants are created from what elements and in what combination, it reveals to us the 'blue print' or energetic pattern we can use to entrain our common nature to produce predictable outcomes. Every form and every motion is a manifestation of the tattvas singly or in conjunction.
Tattvas literally are: 1) A mode of motion. 2) The central impulse that keeps matter in a certain vibratory pattern. 3) Thatness: the essence which creates the feeling of existence. 4) The 5 Great Elements in descending order: Ether, Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
• They actively engage the mental body as we intellectually explore the plant and its archetypal and elemental actions (via the detailed descriptions of the essential oil signatures). This allows one to consciously engage with the healing vibrations in one’s practice.
• They visually engage the subconscious/unconscious Self through the tattvic symbols (sacred geometry) or images used. These symbols & images are ingrained in the collective unconscious, so they offer a deeper knowing of function than words can express. The label color also magnifies the overall healing intent and engages at the same level.
• They vibrationally impart information that addresses the whole-of-Self and engages with the deep Self, before the conscious aspect of Self is able to grasp the knowledge. This is akin to tilling and preparing the soil—from deep, fecund, unconscious aspects of Self; the vibrations stimulate the germination that allows conscious understanding to come fully into awareness.
• They have a unique connection to the limbic brain and thus deal dynamically with the instinctual and emotional aspect of Self. This includes the "irrational" soul and emotional aspects of an individual that makes being a human so confusing at times. Essential oils are uniquely qualified to work with the "repository of Self," or karmic birth patterns. These are traits that are so deeply ingrained that they feel solid and immutable. The dynamic of fragrance plays into this aspect.
The fragrance of an essential oil reinforces the information imparted vibrationally, intellectually, and visually.
To use Betel Leaf as an example, the scent of Betel Leaf is a distinctly smoky base note. It first hits the nose as dark, woodsy, mossy, moist, vegetal, and acrid, followed by a dry-out note that smells of spring—the scent of rainfall, with a slightly sweet floral note. The smoky base note speaks to radical form shift, as fire produces smoke and is one of the quickest and most dynamic ways to free matter from its present form. The seed of ether speaks to matter's endless possibilities for reformatting before taking form and entering rebirth (fragrantly portrayed as spring). The fragrance "paints" the same death/rebirth story that the elements, colors, archetypal pattern and plant express.
Essential oils interact with our being on two levels.
The Physical Body - the focus of Our PURE Collection
To understand why Essential Oils or Aromatherapy are so dynamic in balancing a wide rage of states for human-kind, with so few side effects, it’s important to look at our evolution. "Human beings and plants are related because all living organisms are descended from the same single-cell line. The chemical composition of DNA in plants and people is virtually the same … Plants and humans both depend on a chelating chemical, which in humans is red heme and transports the oxygen released from plants in the blood, while in plants it’s chlorophyll. Chemically, the only difference between the two is that magnesium atom replaces and iron atom. The similar chemical composition of plants and humans may explain why essential oils – distillations of certain parts of certain plants – seem to act like keys to our physical and mental mechanisms".[i] Furthermore, once a clear objective has been made, a precise match of essential oil(s) can be blended to bring about specific states.
Subtle Body - addressed by all of our collections
Working with the subtle bodies is different from working with the physical body. The Divine Archetypes essential oils do not rely on the chemical compounds found within the essential oils to be the catalyst for movement. Instead, we are connecting with the complex, subtle information that is archetypically expressed within the morphic field of each plant/essential oil, which forms the architecture that allows one to literally alter the shape of one’s energetic body.
[i] Worwood, Valerie Ann. Fragrant Mind. Novato, CA: New World Library, 1996. Print.