Manipura: city of jewels or gems (mani - jewel or gem, pura - dwelling place). Third Chakra.
Primal Element: Fire produces this center.
He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha
Manipura holds the following gifts:
• Color - radiant yellow
• Personal power, the intellect, opinion
• Logic, will, direction, leadership
• Action, authority, integrity, radiance
• Courage, self-worth, consciousness, and refinement
• Anger, volatility, rage, hatred
• Ego issues, abuse of power (i.e. domination, misguided force, using fear to control)
• Feeling superior, “my way is the only way”
• Perfectionism, rigidity, violence, and feeling weak
• Having no expression of personal choice
This mister is a must for dynamic action in your life, have it be in your career, starting a new enterprise, or mastering a new skill.
This blend brings the gift aspects forward of the Third Chakra and helps balance the shadow issues
2 fl oz