Svadhishthana: dwelling place of the Self (sva - self or prana, adhisthana - dwelling place). Second Chakra.
Primal Element: Water produces this center.
You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a thousand miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.- Mary Oliver
Svadhishthana holds the following gifts:
• Color - vibrant orange
• Sensuality, sexual intimacy, giving and receiving pleasure
• Creativity, unstructured expression
• Movement, things that wax and wane
• Healthy emotions and inner child
• Hidden treasure aspects of self and fluidity
• Working with dreams and the un/subconscious
• Wounded emotions, keeping secrets
• Fear of judgement, 'getting in trouble,' or 'being found out'
• Repressed aspects of self, inability to experience emotional or sexual intimacy, manipulation
• Nightmares or not being able to remember or interpret dreams