The Gift of Love
"Smells are surer than sounds or sights To make your heart-strings crack" - Rudyard Kipling
Purchase our Heart Chakra Mister and Get our Primal Elements Air Mister for 50% off. Use the code JOY at checkout to apply this discount!
One of the best and the worst thing about love is that it can be difficult to express in words. Luckily, I have blended the language of love with scent to help express some of the more beautiful tenets of the rich, complex, energy.
Please note using this mister will bring the gifts aspects forward of this chakra and help heal the shadow aspects
Anahata - Fourth Chakra.
Primal Element: Air produces this center.
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. - Carl Jung
Anahata holds the following gifts:
• Color - radiant green or pink
• All love: unconditional, romantic, veneration for the divine, parent/child, nature/pets, nonattached, universal
• Fostering forgiveness, resolving conflicts
• Union with others and self, transforming the common into the divine
• Experiencing the divine in self and others
. Grace, surrender, compassion, loyalty
. Genuine concern for others and the desire to foster what is best for them
• Not accepting self, having only conditional love for self and others, rejecting the magic and beauty surround self
• Being controlling or jealous, demonstrating fear-based affection, using 'affection' to manipulate, not allowing others to change or grow
• Feeling vulnerable or rejected, not allowing others in, not exposing "the real self', codependent relationships
• Being critical and hard to please, having an exaggerated view of people (whether positive or negative)
This mister is a must for opening up to the wonders of the world around us and allowing the ecstasy of creation to fill your being. Ultimately allowing you to be love, give love, and receive love
Essential Oils: Pine, neroli, rosewood and gem elixir of seraphinite
2 fl oz
Primal Elements Air Aromatherapy Mister
Please note using this mister will bring the gifts aspects forward of this element and help heal the shadow aspects
This entire energy complex is birthed from Air
This specific combination, 'paints' the archetypal
faith – surrender – higher Self
peace – inspiration – tenderness
and the Qualia of love, forgiveness & grace.
Sanskrit Name - Vayu
Location - Spiritual heart
Chakra Correlation - Anahata (heart/4th)
Color - Smokey green
Sacred Geometry - Circle
Sacred Syllable - Yam
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers
within yourself that you have built against [love]." – Rumi
Air is the breath of life. It is the prana that allows us to be animated and vital. Air holds the following gifts:
- Carries and facilitates positive change, relates to the intuitive body.
- Promotes curiosity, learning, and flexibility on all levels.
- Allows the mind to achieve new insight and fresh perspectives.
- Associated with abstract understanding and dreaming. Air is the element of active dreamers—the visualization of what could be.
- Promotes freedom from attachments (dogmatic, emotional, etc.).
- Supports shifting and directing consciousness and swiftness in all forms.
- Bridges the mundane and the divine to foster love of all types, forgiveness and compassion.
Too little air:
- Constricted heart center, holding grudges, inability to give or receive love, resulting in a dismal view of life.
- No personal intuition.
Too much air:
- Disturbs the mind and causes difficulty concentrating, thinking things through, or sitting for meditation.
- The inability to finish projects, scattered energy, being jittery.
- Poor internal anchoring and being overly swayed by environmental factors.
Constituents: Essential oils - marjoram, juniper, petigrain. Vibrational essences of pussy willow, seeded-cat tail. Witch hazel and charged water.
To use: simply shake, mist self and environment to invoke the vibrations listed.